Monday, July 8, 2013

Frozen Hot Chocolate


Did you know Dairy Queen now has a $1-$2 frozen treats menu?? Why does nobody tell me these things? Well, to show you my love, I am telling you... the frozen hot chocolate is a must. Daddy bought me one the other day, and I thought, "Wow, I wonder if they are always this good!" So on Sunday, I put them to the test and took Mom along. After one sip, I heard the words "life-changing" "best thing I've ever had" and "I am so having another one of these soon." In my opinion, they taste like Oreo cookies blended to silky smoothness with ice cream - really, what gets better? Ok, maybe peanut butter... Ooh, I wonder if they would put peanut butter in it?! Now look what you've done. I'm going to have to go get another one! You people are making me gain weight. :)

Have you had one yet? No?! Go get one! Then get back here and tell me about your experience! Yes? Good for you! What did you think about it? Leave me a comment!

*Update: After writing this, I discovered they DO make a peanut butter version. So, of course, I had one. It was actually disappointing - the double fudge is the best, hands down!

No comments:

Post a Comment