Tuesday, April 22, 2014

My Personality Told Through .Gif Images


It's been... awhile. I know. You see, there's this funny thing called Life that seems to get in the way of me doing things. I also created this sort of anxiety about coming up with blog material, and I didn't want to feel forced to write, so I avoided it. Laziness? Maybe. Full schedule? A little. Being in a relationship? Absolutely that is just an excuse.

Today I thought I would share with you a little more about myself, as told by .gif pictures. I find myself staring at these mini-movies late at night and laughing hysterically. So, I thought why not share the laughter?


I'm not gonna lie, this image is somewhat freaky, but it expresses my reaction EXACTLY:
.
.
.
.

This is what I turn into after having too much coffee:


.
.
.
.

Putting pants on fresh out of the dryer:


.
.
.
.

When I'm basically through with being social:


.
.
.
.

How I feel about two o'clock in the afternoon:


.
.
.
.

My reaction when anyone comes in my room unexpectedly:


.
.
.
.

Grabbing a snack from the kitchen to eat upstairs:

.
.
.
.

And finally:


What sort of .gifs describe you? Leave a link in the comments! 


No comments:

Post a Comment