Monday, March 7, 2016

New Face, New Place

I know it's been about a million years since I've posted. I gave the blog a makeover, and now I'm starting over fresh! The new blog is going to focus on things going on in my life now - being a wife, being a mom, and being in a totally different place in life.

To bring y'all up to speed, here's a brief update:
I got married! I met S. about three years ago & we've been married almost two years. We have adorable baby G. who will be a year old in two weeks! Time really has been flying. Currently we are looking for a new place to live & I'm trying to pack while keeping an eye on G., who is in the process of learning how to walk. He also likes to *unpack*, so we play a two-steps-forward-one-step-back game. :)

That's what's been happening in my world! Keep an eye out for more posts in the future - it's good to be back!

1 comment:

  1. Love the new look! I look forward to reading your posts once again. Grace and blessings to "New Places" on the journey of life!!

    ReplyDelete