Thursday, April 11, 2013

How Would You Describe Yourself In One Sentence? Think About It Thursdays


Sorry this is so late folks! The girl who never does anything, did three significant things today! So this is more of Think About it Friday... but I will be better next week, I promise. :)

Our question today is how to use just one sentence to describe yourself... hmm. Lemme think.

"An old soul in a slightly random brain trying to make sense of this strange story called life." 

How would you describe yourself? For that fact, if you know me, how would you describe me in one sentence? I would love to know!

**I have changed the way comments work, by the way, so you don't have to type the random code before submitting. In an effort to make it easier for you to comment, it also opens me up to spam, so I now moderate and approve all comments. So, if you write a comment, never fear! It will be published, after I see it to make sure you're not a spambot of malarkey.**  

2 comments:

  1. I have been thinking about this all day - I'd have to say, I'm a semi-reclusive extrovert, tea drinking yarn addict,and creative individual with an odd sense of lazy perfectionism. ;) Can you guess who I am?

    ReplyDelete