Thursday, April 4, 2013

Introducing Think About It Thursdays



I'm going to start a little (like a year...) series of questions that helps you learn about me, and hopefully learn something about you! Even if you are reading this five years from now, leave your answer in the comments, because I find it cool how diverse people's answers/theories/thought processes are. And, if I'm still here five years from now, maybe some of my answers will change over time. We'll see!

We're going to be exploring some questions that are serious, some funny, and hopefully lots that make you think about what it means to be human, to be uniquely you. Questions like:
  • How would you describe yourself in one sentence?
  • Where would you most like to go and why?
  • Which activities make you lose track of time?
  • If you had to teach something, what would you teach?
Have any suggestions? Leave the questions you would like in the comments, or email me... I'm happy to at least consider them! Hope you will join in answering the questions, and sharing them with us.

Can I take this moment to ask a favor? I am not writing this blog for the attention, nor for the amount of viewers I get. But... if you know somebody who would like to read this blog, would you mind taking a moment to share the link with them? Thank you! I also pin most of my posts to my blog, and I would love if  you would repin! You can also pin them directly, using a program like Shareaholic. I would really appreciate it! A special shoutout goes to Karen, for sharing the blog with her sister-in-law, and for being with me from the beginning!

No comments:

Post a Comment