Sunday, December 23, 2012

Pretzel Mitosis

I have no idea where my afternoon went... it's like that portion of my memory was erased. Maybe I was off doing some super secret government mission and then they wiped my memory. Hmm... if I remember any of it, I'll be sure to tell you what cool things I did.

One thing I did do, which I am almost ashamed to share, and yet will share because I hope my fellow geeks will appreciate this: 


Pretzel mitosis. Because I'm strange like that. 

Another thing - my family has lately been engrossed with the children's educational game Sugar Sugar if you'd like to spend your free time over the holidays doing something to exercise your logic and problem solving skills. If you need help, my Dad and N. have completed all 30 levels in the past two days... 

No comments:

Post a Comment