Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Death By Nutella Cookie


One of my friends asked me, "What is with the obsession with Nutella? Why are people on Pinterest always talking about it?" So, I asked the most logical question, "Have you ever had Nutella?" She hadn't. End of argument. If you haven't tasted it, don't judge the greater population for being in love with it. It is like having little hazelnut angels come and dance on your tongue...


I found this recipe involving two of the best things ever, Nutella and cookies. They should be harder to make, for my sake - why must they be so easy to make? 

Nutella Cookies

1 C Nutella 
1C flour
1 egg
1/2 C sugar (optional, but I like sweet things)

Mix the Nutella and the egg, then add the flour. The dough is super crumbly. Roll into balls and put 2 in. apart. Squash with a glass (you could skip the sugar in the recipe and try rolling them in sugar). Bake 350 for 6-8 minutes. 


I suggest enjoying with your favorite milk product of choice, whether that be almond, goat, or bovine. Don't eat too many!

No comments:

Post a Comment