Friday, February 22, 2013

Good Ol' Green Super Juice

Remember a while back when my computer crashed while I was saving the world as Agent Tanya? Even though I still haven't pinpointed the reason why my computer went kerphlooey, I think I may have unlocked the secret to being a great superhero! It's not the suit or the good looks or the money... it's the green juice! Look!

Tony Stark aka Iron Man

Bruce Wayne aka Batman

Alfred isn't a superhero, but he's awesome, so here is a bonus pic.

Since I have a not-so-secret desire to be a superhero, and because losing weight and working out open up all sorts of opportunities... I teamed up with my awesome sidekick, Mom, and made my own green juice:


This, my friends, is kale, turnip greens, carrots, apples, and celery. I've been having a glass every morning for breakfast. I haven't noticed any superhuman strength yet, but I know it's coming. One of these days, something will flash by your window, and when you get up to see what it is, there will be a single kale leaf sitting on the sill with a message written on it: Sleep safe tonight... Super Green Girl is watching over you. If that doesn't creep you out, I don't know what will. Maybe the headline "Celery Stalker Remains Anonymous Terror" will make you turn to me for help. One can hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment