Thursday, March 28, 2013

Feeling A Little Low


I had a bit of a scare today... I took an ibuprofen and a benadryl at the same time. Bad idea. My blood pressure is slightly on the high side, but it's come way down from the borderline hypertension I was at last year. This afternoon it dropped much lower than I am used to and made me feel really strange. Mom and Nikki were really great and helped get me some fluids and keep me from totally falling apart (I think I was slightly delirious... I kept laughing while Mom was taking my blood pressure). After about half an hour I was much better, and definitely know not to mix those two meds again!


I had the chance to play with one of these ^ bad boys today... had to dig out a floppy reader with a USB port to access all eight of the pictures. It's amazing how far we have come in technology! But I sort of like playing with the old technology for nostalgic reasons. 


The weather here is warming up and the sun was out all day today. Which is lovely, because I am sick of the winter and the snow and the layers of clothes. But warmth also brings the irritating mass population increase of bugs. Asian lady beetles (not to be confused with their delightful American cousins, the ladybug), have invaded my bedroom, pinging against my lamp and landing on my pillow while I sleep. I wouldn't mind if they were less inclined to bite and release noxious orange spit that is the bug equivalent of pepper spray. Ugh.

How is the weather where you are? If we get another sunny day tomorrow I'm going to try to go for a walk and get some fresh air. Can't wait to start opening the windows! 


No comments:

Post a Comment