Sunday, March 17, 2013

Minty Tradition


This time year ago, I visited J. & A.'s house for the first time. We had gone to the gospel singing, then J. invited me to an on-the-spur weekend stay. I had no clothes, no toothbrush, and no pillow, but I chose spontaneity and jumped in. She loaned me a dress and some shirts (if you know us, you know how funny finding stuff to fit me was). We went to Wal-Mart and picked up a toothbrush and she made me a pallet in the living room. 

Since it was St. Patrick's day, we decided to get a treat from McDonald's... Shamrock shake! This year, we followed that tradition, and after our lovely supper of pork ribs, mashed potatoes, cabbage, and biscuits:


We went to McD's, picked up shakes, and went back home to watch a movie. Stayed up way too late, ate way too much mint flavored frozen dairy, and had a really good time. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment