Friday, March 1, 2013

Lots of Love


Over the course of Valentine's, I had expressed a wish to receive one of the huge valentine cards that you see in the stores, awkwardly placed in the card aisle since they don't really fit well. They are just cool to me, and I've never gotten one. Well, someone was listening! When we went to pick Nikki up from J's, I noticed this large card up on the mantel & thought, "That's odd, J. never mentioned getting a huge card - surely that is something worth mentioning! Why didn't she tell me?" I called her attention to it, and she promptly said, "It isn't mine..." and Nikki said, "It's yours!" While they were out shopping, Nikki had found one and bought it specially to fulfill my giant-card-needing-wish. Isn't that the sweetest?

(To show you just how large it is, I put it on my bookcase)

If you haven't visited in a while, or just stopped in, I have been making some improvements (hopefully!) to the blog. It underwent a major color theme change last week, and today I made the category bar at the top to help you find your way around a bit easier! I also widened the margins so my pictures could be a little bigger... so here is to March being the bigger and better month for the blog! 

No comments:

Post a Comment