Wednesday, March 20, 2013

My friend +Karen Westbrook mentioned that she is repainting her door. She said it was the closest thing she would get to having a hobbit hole... I told her I was going to go to her house and scratch an Elven rune "G" on her door just for the fun of it. :) It reminded me of this display I saw while we were out shopping yesterday:


Isn't this the neatest display? I loved it so much, I wanted to take it home with me. They might have noticed though, trying to sneak it out through the automatic doors. It really was adorable. It is a goal of mine, to have a hobbit hole my backyard. Just in case, someday, a hobbit stops by and needs a hole to stay in. "Not a nasty, dirty, wet hole, filled with the ends of worms and an oozy smell, nor yet a dry, bare, sandy hole with thing in it to sit down on or to eat: it was a hobbit-hole, and that means comfort."

By the way, I bought my copy of The Hobbit: There and Back Again... Did you?

No comments:

Post a Comment