Saturday, March 30, 2013

Week (or two) In Review +365 Project (69-85)

I forgot to post my photos last week... oops!






These are the bacon cheeseburgers we had after the 5K... YUM!






I picked this bracelet up at the Shamwalk.















A letter! Yippee! 












A pheasant strutting his stuff...












Roasting marshmallows in the stove.


















Cold night... brrr!
















Loved this little barn house J. and I saw on our walk to the store.























Snowy path!





















Another adorable house! Love the wreath ----->




















They had framed art all over Mara Mi's















I lost horribly at Yahtzee... 3 times!














Our fresh sopapilla cheesecake bars. Mmm.



















Lovely colorful strawberries




















Day two of this horrid cold. :(














My dinner, a cross between British tea time and hospital food, haha.














The sun is staying up longer now. Yay!











And last, me feeling better, but still tired and thoughtful:


1 comment:

  1. While we were talking today, I forgot to mention that you're getting really good with the compositions of these photos! Very fun. :)

    ReplyDelete