Wednesday, January 2, 2013

365 Google Picture Challenge


Photo by Wobbee

I have joined up with the folks at +G+ 365 Project and decided to take the challenge of one photo a day, for 365 days (actually, 366 since it's a leap year). They will be posted in their stream, and also on my +Toni Derouin page. My camera and I have a rocky relationship, so I am hoping to improve myself and my photography by finding at least one photo-worthy subject every day.

What kind of beginning-of-the-year projects are you starting? My sister is into One Little Word  and I have been considering doing a random acts of kindness project. Any good ones that you participate in or are thinking of doing?

If you want a direct link to my 365 photo album it is here.

5 comments:

  1. so Industrious. I have two little projects of my own. They are called children! LOL Have fun with your photography. It will be worth it to look back on later.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Karen this is the funniest thing you've ever said! lol.
      ~N

      Delete
    2. I second that! LOL Well, I would like to start on that kind of project too, but it involves taking on a man project...
      Which I am pretty picky about, so for now I'll just stick with my camera. :)

      Delete
  2. That is a cool challenge--a picture a day. My project every year is the same--keep going! I am going to try to bookmark your photo page. . .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The direct link to bookmark my photos is here:

      https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/112845755448439127837/albums/posts

      Delete